Make Money Without the Worry
Join a Property Syndicate to ensure high annual returns on your investments, build a nest egg, and inflation- proof your money at the same time.
If you can't or don't want to invest in property on your own or you don't want the hassle of property purchase, tenants, regulations, and the legal aspect pitfalls then join a property syndicate with a reputable firm to see your financial future secured now.
Edge Investment Syndicates provide:
- Investments from as little as £1,000
- Investments held in Caversham Solicitors Ltd trust fund account until purchase
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Open accounting policy for investors, statements sent out monthly
- Reap excellent benefits annually and in the long term
- No mortgage worries
- No tenant worries
- No maintenance worries
- High property rental returns (6% to 12% return achievable)
- Property can be sourced at up to 30% Below Market Value on auctions and from repossessions giving instant profit (30/70 = 42% gross)
- Property always appreciates in the long term - check out property values 10, 20 and 30 years ago.
- UK registered companies formed with Companies House for syndicates and run like a business should be
- Shares issued to investors in proportion of investment, annual shareholders meetings
To find out more about properties recently considered by Edge Investment Syndicates, please click here.
Too Good To Be True? No! Have you heard of "..as safe as houses"? Wouldn't we all like to buy property today at the price our parents bought their houses? Large profits in property have been made for years, are being made now and will continue to be made forever in the future. No one is making our island any bigger but the population is ever increasing and they have to live somewhere. Making money on property is not something new, but now it is available to everybody through Edge Investment Syndicates.
Contact Edge Investment Syndicates for more information free on 0118 947 0927 (International: +44 118 947 0927) or through our Contact Us page. Edge Investment Syndicates also welcome discussions with investors' financial advisers.