Edge Investment Syndicates has been set up as a trading name of Edge Impact Consulting Ltd by Mr Ken Good, Managing Director, with the assistance of associates, in order to provide quality investment opportunities to individuals at this opportune time in the UK property market.
Edge Investment Syndicates do the following:-
- Set up Investment Syndicate companies registered in the UK on behalf of investors using combined investment monies.
- Distribute shares in these companies to the investors in the proportion of their investment. All shares have full voting rights.
- Have a vested interest in, and are therefore committed to, making every syndicate company perform in the most efficient and rewarding way for short term investment return and long term capital appreciation.
- Purchase property at up to 30% Below Market Value (BMV) on behalf of Investment Syndicate companies, using investors' monies held in trust by Caversham Solicitors Ltd.
- Purchase properties with the objective of optimum short and long term gains.
- Pay solicitors fees for handling purchases.
- Arrange mortgages where appropriate.
- Pay for property valuation fees.
- Pay for the annual ongoing costs of a Landlords Legal Advice landline with the solicitors.
- Arrange and manage all repairs and maintenance of properties.
- Let properties out at optimum rental returns.
- Source and vet tenants, provide inventories, manage deposits, and tenancy agreements.
- Act as Director and Secretary of Investment Syndicate companies.
- Distribute dividends to Investment Syndicate members every 3 months.
- Maintain accounts in accordance with UK company law and carry out an open accounting policy for Investment Syndicate members to review accounts.
- Hold annual shareholders meetings.
- Assit with the sale of a property or properties when more than 50% of the hsareholdres decide to sell a property to release capital however please note that any shareholder is free to sell their shares in the company at any time.
Although Ken has personal experience of owning, letting out and maintaining property in the UK and abroad for many years himself, he has set up associations for Edge Investment Syndicates which include:-
- A UK multi-millionaire who has made his fortune in the property market in the last 20 years and who regularly purchases property at auctions. This man will be assisting with the purchasing of property for Edge Investment Syndicates.
- Mr Bryce Barnett, Managing Director of KCL Property, www.kclproperty.co.nz, which he set up in 1993 and which now manages in excess of $450 million of industrial and commercial property. Bryce has over 30 years experience in the property business and he has provided valuable advice in the setting up of the Edge Investment Syndicates business and will be providing ongoing advice in the management of the business.
- Mr Jeff Bevins, Managing Director of Redwoods Lettings and Estate Agents, www.RedwoodsProperty.co.uk, together with many other people in the property industry will be providing valuable alerts to property investment opportunities and repossession properties available in the market as well as lettings issues that may arise from time to time.
- A property valuer who has been in the industry for many years providing property valuations. This man has been of assistance in a professional capacity previously and is a personal friend of Ken Good. He will be providing property inspections and valuations of properties being considered for purchase.
- Various associations with people who own and let out property themselves. These people form a valuable core in the sharing of property information and opportunities.
- Mr Robert Last, Managing Director of Caversham Solicitors, www.CavershamSolicitors.co.uk, who will be handling all the legal aspects of the business including property conveyancing, company advice, a landlords legal advice landline, set up and management of the Investment Syndicates trust funds.
- Mr Phil Williams, Account Manager, Griffins Accountants, www.Griffins.co.uk, whose company will be providing accounting advice and support, auditing, tax advice, annual accounts and tax submissions.
- A previous Chief Economist of a large international company for over 20 years, who is now a Professor of Economics, is a personal friend of Ken Good and who advises on world and UK economic issues.
- Various reliable artisans who carry out quality work that lasts and who are known by and used by Ken Good and associates, such as roofers who subcontract to the roofing companies, plumbers, electricians and builders.
- Wholesale building suppliers.
About Ken Good, Managing Director of Edge Impact Consulting Ltd.:
- Ken will be found to be open and honest, on the level, have the highest integrity, and to tell it like it is.
- Ken went to university attaining a BCom II which included Business Administration (also including Marketing and computer studies), Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Computer Studies, Business Mathematics and Statistics.
- Ken has had a keen interest in property since a young boy and he has made a considerable amount on money in property over the years.
- Ken sees the Edge Investment Syndicates function as also helping those in need to better themselves, particularly those who have retired or those who are nearing retirement and who are not well prepared for it due to the reduction of interest rates, the volatility of banks, and the erosion of capital by inflation over the long term. Ken has seen his own parents suffer the considerable consequences of inflation since they retired.
- Ken has a highly analytical mind.
- A wide experience of business in different sectors.
- The ability to understand issues in business and view these from many angles for optimum results.
- The ability to communicate with people at every level.
- The ability to see the bigger picture with an out-of-the-box view.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Unbounded enthusiasm for the task at hand.
- Ken has been interested in business and the running of them for virtually all his life.
- Ken has been a neighbourhood watch coordinator, which requires police vetting, for over 10 years.
- Ken has been a member of the Neighbourhood Watch Action Group (NAG) for many years.
- Ken donated the development and a redevelopment of the Thames Valley and Chiltern Air Ambulance Website.
- Ken donated the design and development of the website for Caversham and District Residents Association (CADRA) which works for the betterment of the community, and he continues to provide free annual hosting and domain renewal for them.
- Ken is a man of faith, he is a regular member of the local church, and he donates an annual sum of money to charity.
- Ken is a member of Rotary International - Caversham, District No 1090/1003.
Further details can be found about Ken Good on www.edgeimpact.co.uk/BusinessProfitImprovement.asp
Are you still not convinced? Do you have any questions or doubts?