Edge Investment Syndicates set up Investment Syndicates in the form of registered limited UK companies where investors get issued full voting right shares in the syndicate company of their choice with Edge Investment Syndicates having an interest in every company formed. Edge Investment Syndicates therefore have a vested interest in, and are committed to, making every syndicate company perform in the most efficient and rewarding way for short term gains and long term capital appreciation.
Syndicates are set up to meet individual investor requirements and will normally be governed by the rules and regulations associated with the specific syndicate in the Memorandum and Articles of Association of a private limited company registered in the UK specifically for that purpose. Syndicate members will be issued with ordinary full voting company shares in the proportion of their investment.
The services provided by Edge Investment Syndicates can include any or all of the following:
- Encourage people to invest in syndicates by depositing their investment money in a solicitors trust fund account held by Caversham Solicitors Ltd, Prospect House, 1 Prospect Street, Caversham, Reading RG4 8JB, c/o Mr Robert Last, Director, Telephone 0118 947 8638, www.cavershamsolicitors.co.uk. Caversham Solicitors Ltd, in terms of the investment regulations, ensure that the invested money is spent on property purchased.
- Form investment syndicate companies, distributing full voting right shares to the investors.
- Purchase property at up to 30% Below Market Value. When property is purchased at 30% below market value then there is an immediate capital appreciation of 30/70 = 42.8%. This equates to getting a £100,000 property for £70,000. This can be achieved more easily with cash purchases using the combined investment finance of a syndicate.
- Purchasing residential property at auctions and from repossessions, of which there are more and more.
- Purchase proprty which is advertised on the open market but negotiated down in price by Edge Investment Syndicates.
- Purchase properties with the objective of optimum short and long term gains.
- Letting the property purchased out for optimal net annual returns from 6% to 14% and more.
- Arrange mortgages where appropriate.
- Pay for property valuation fees.
- Pay for the annual ongoing costs of a Landlords Legal Advice landline with the solicitors.
- Source and vet tenants, provide inventories, manage deposits, and tenancy agreements.
- Managing tenants, rentals and property to the optimum effect.
- Keep up-to-date on ever-changing laws and regulations in the UK and the EU.
- Make optimum use of Edge Investment Syndicates' associates (see About us).
- Act as Director and Secretary of Investment Syndicate companies.
- Distribute dividends to Investment Syndicate members every 6 months.
- Maintain accounts in accordance with UK company law and carry out an open accounting policy for Investment Syndicate members to review accounts on the second Tuesday of every month or at other times by arrangement.
- Hold annual shareholders meetings.
- See that shareholders (and this includes Edge Investment Syndicates as one of the shareholders) get the best return on their money in the short term and the long term.
- Dispose of property and wind Investment Syndicate companies up at the end of the term of investment, distributing the funds to the shareholders in the proportion of their investment, in accordance with UK company law.
Are you still not convinced? Do you have any questions or doubts? Contact us by going to our Contact Us page.